Filmmakers Anna Thomson and David Baksh talk to me about Yoghurt Utopia, their documentary about a yoghurt company whose mission is to provide work and accommodation for people living with mental illness in the Catalonia region in Spain. Having spent several years with some of the workers of La Fageda and its inimitable founder, Cristobal Colon, they share what they have learned about this remarkable workplace and what lessons we can learn in terms of diversity, inclusion, and meaning at work.
- Link to watch the Yoghurt Utopia documentary (NB: you need to create a free account with Waterbear to access)
- The trailer for the Yoghurt Utopia documentary
- The Yoghurt Utopia Facebook page, where you can follow updates about what film festivals it’s featured in, where you can see it etc.
- Anna Thomson’s article for The Huffington Post about the film
- ‘Cultivating a worker’s paradise’, article in The Guardian
The La Fageda website (in Catalan)